Return to Play 2021-2022
- Teams will start on opposite ends;
- sheets 1 & 3 start at the home end,
- sheets 2 & 4 start at the away (south) end.
- Games will be 8 ends with no extra ends for regulation play.
- Each team to have one member sanitize curling rocks before the start of the game.
- No handshakes prior to or at the end of the game;
- use broom tap or wave or elbow bump.
- Coin toss to determine who throws first;
- the person tossing the coin must pick it up, no one else should touch the coin.
- Measuring rocks;
- the person measuring should be the only one touching the measuring stick.
- At each end conclusion, one person should line up the rocks using a broom.
- No practice ice available.
SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED WHEN POSSIBLE
REFUND POLICY FOR THIS SEASON
- Funds will be prorated
- No Covid fees
POLICING THE RULES
***Teams or individuals found to be breaking the rules will have their curling rights removed for the season with no refunds.***
Curling is a game of sportsmanship we ask all curlers to self-police.
HAVE A GREAT SEASON!