In 1992, we introduced the cash calendar fundraiser to help secure funds to pay for the remodelling of our hall and the addition of the men’s and women’s locker/washrooms. The funds raised today help our non-profit organization upgrade and maintain the Riverview Curling Club.
The cost for a calendar is only $20.00 for the opportunity to win CA$H on every single draw. Each ticket that is drawn is recorded and re-entered for the next draw. A purchase of a Riverview Ca$h Calendar gives you 365 chances to win—or 366 chances in a leap year!
Our cash prizes are awarded each day of the year using the following format:
- January 1st (New Year’s Day) $750.00
- First Thursday in June (Annual Beef Pit BBQ) $500.00
- December 31st (Final Draw) $1,000.00
- 300 daily draws per week – each draw $25.00
- 51 weekly draws (Saturday) $50.00
- 11 monthly draws (last day of the month) $100.00
- Cheques are sent to winners on a weekly basis.
- Only 2100 Calendars are printed.
We also have an incentive program that is available for non-profit groups outside the curling club. For more information regarding this or if you have any questions related to the cash calendar, please contact us.